Work With Us
Working at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency means you are part of a compassionate care team of healthcare professionals who understands that every patient journey is unique and requires special treatment, attention and care.
Becoming a part of that care team means we are looking for the best and brightest and—even more importantly—those who understand the complex and sensitive world of cancer care.
The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency is hosting two fall career fairs in Regina and Saskatoon. Please join us on October 21 at the Allan Blair Cancer Centre and November 4 at the Saskatoon Cancer Centre to learn more about a career in healthcare with The Cancer Agency.
"I have been with the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency for 5 and a half years. The SK Cancer Agency is an Employer of choice because working to impact patient’s lives at this most difficult time in their lives is incredibly fulfilling and rewarding work" - Lindsay, Donor Search Coordinator
At the Cancer Agency, we proudly offer:
- A dynamic, challenging work and a supportive working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including competitive pension options
- Vacation and Earned Days Off (EDO for In-Scope roles), Scheduled Days Off (SDO for Out-of-Scope roles), and other types of leaves
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Inclusive work settings
- Flexible work arrangements (depending on the position and responsibilities)
- Safety first employer
- Financial reimbursement options for relocation expenses for positions deemed hard-to-recruit
- Bursary Program – The program is available to new graduates of post-secondary health discipline programs for positions deemed hard to recruit within the Agency. For more information, click here.
- Clinical work hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
|Clinic Assistant||Oncology Pharmacist|
|Hematologist||Onocology Pharmacy Technician|
|Medical Dosimetrist||Radiation Oncologist|
|Medical Oncology||Radiation Therapist|
|Medical Physicist||Registered Nurse|
|Oncology Social Worker|
Hematologist - Regina
Human Resource Consultant - Regina
Human Resource Consultant - Saskatoon
Legal Counsel - Regina or Saskatoon
Medical Oncologist - Saskatoon
Medical Physicist - Regina
Medical Physicist - Saskatoon
For a list of current career opportunities at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, please visit the Health Careers in Saskatchewan website.
If you are a physician looking for career opportunities at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, please visit the saskdocs website.
Where to Find Us
The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency is currently recruiting for those who are interested in a career in health care and will be at fairs listed below.
|Regina - Saskatchewan Cancer Agency Fall Career Fair||October 21, 2023||10 am - 2 pm|
|Regina - See Your Future Career Fair, Evraz Place||October 31, 2023||9:45 am - 3 pm|
|Saskatoon - Fall Careers Day - University of Saskatchewan||September 26, 2023||10 am - 3 pm|
|Saskatoon - See Your Future Career Fair, TCU Place||October 30, 2023||9:45 am - 3 pm|
|Saskatoon - Saskatcfhewan Cancer Agency Fall Career Fair||November 4, 2023||10 am - 2 pm|